Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sitting Pretty


Well Im sitting steady at 159-158, still size 14 pants.  Im not going to lie though Im pretty stoked to be this size.  I am not going to lie and say I didnt wish the scale would start moving again, but I also havnt been working my butt off in that direction.  Right now Im just taking care of the work that needs to be done in the house and taking care of school work, which right now consists of photography.  

Wanna see some of my favorite shots from this weekend?











Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. You're such an inspiration :) Sometimes keeping the scale staying still is harder than losing - especially when you have so much on your plate (like school and parenting!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! You sound happy to be that size (as well you should), so enjoy it for awhile! :)

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...