Thursday, December 30, 2010

Weight Watchers Day Three


Everyone, well family members, keep saying Im on a diet.  And that they are sure its hard because I cant eat what I want to eat anymore.  This is really frustrating.  I dont want to be in that lumped "failed" group of dieters.  And no matter how I explain it, their brains can not wrap around the fact that this is not a diet.  It is a lifestyle change.  I am still eating whatever the hell I want to eat.
The only difference is that I am paying attention to what I am putting in my mouth and not just unconsiously eating in front of the tv or computer.  I am controlling my portion size.  I am paying attention to how I feel after I eat.  I am trying to give my stomach time to recognize that there is food in there.

I AM NOT ON A DIET!  Please stop saying that.  YOU are driving me crazy, not the Weight Watchers.

Moving on...

No one, absolutely no one has replied to my daily menu posts.  I am going to imply that is because of one of two reasons (not because no one is reading).  Either the readers are too intimidated to click on my photos, enlarge and study them OR everyone is being naughty before their news years resolutions and avoiding me.

So Im going to type out what I had to eat yesterday.  I was a bitch yesterday.  I dont know if it was because of what I ate or the fact that Mrs. Monthly is ringing in the new year here.  But I was a bitch.  And I'd like to apologize to my husband and children.  I was having a bad day.

Morning
2 eggs scrambled
on
2 slices of potato bread
with a Weight watchers string cheese (yum!) ( I really like the Weight Watchers string cheese, it stops my hunger and it tastes really good)

Total: 10 points Total Points Left: 29

Lunch
Cereal-
1 Cup Rice Milk
3/4 Cup Honey Nut Cheerios

Total: 6 Total Points Left: 23

Dinner
1 slice of homemade Krusteaz Wheat bread with a tsp of margarine (bought hubby a bread machine for Christmas!)
2 servings Sauteed Lemon Chicken Breasts with Steamed String Beans

Total: 10  Total Points Left: 13

Anytime (meaning Snacks and I think I need it because I feel like a bitch right now food)
2 pieces of Fudge (6 points)
1 Weight watchers String cheese (1 point)
3 Servings Peace Tea (4 points)
1 Banana (0 points)
2 Large dark covered chocolate pretzels  (6 points)

(I didnt eat all of this at the end of the day, these are the little things I ate between meals AND at the end of the day)

Total: 17 Total Daily Points: -4

The 4 extra points comes from my Weekly extra points of 49, so now I have 45 Weekly Points left.




Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...