Monday, September 28, 2009

Yet Another Reason To Eat Healthy



Besides the years I have been pregnant, there has never been a time when my nails have not been brittle, splitting, and cracking or I've had the nervous habit of biting them. I still occasionally find myself gnawing them off, but more frequently, the last two weeks, they have grown super long!

Not only that but they are standing up to abuse! I now seem to be in the need of a trim but I do not know exactly how to do that without damaging them. I hate the feel of a file and I can never get the sides even. Are they suppose to be rounded or squared or squared with rounded corners??

I can only contribute this strength and length to my new eating habits! Whoo Hoo! I love it!
Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...