Monday, August 30, 2010

School is Starting


School is starting! Well Ive already actually started my early accelerated course, but the rest of the semester starts on Wednesday!


Something I learned in class-
(Did you know that MSG ((in food like chinese, ramen noodles, anything processed...)) cuts open your taste buds so that the flavor of the food is more intense for you? Craziness huh? It can also cause migraines and seizures!) -It's amazing the kinds of things the FDA allows.

Ok so anyways, back to the reason for this post.  I am going to try and find time to put up a bunch of scheduled posts at once but I am not sure when, maybe tomorrow??  Or Wednesday afternoon?




Hmmmm, I am sorry for the lack of posts.  Wish me luck in school!  I've got Psychology, PE, and Math (blech)

Aunt Flow has reared her ugly head as well so I have been lacking on the "I need to do this for myself" posts.


Hopefully with this PE class I can get back into the swing of things.
Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...