Monday, January 10, 2011

Dance It Off!


One of the reasons I have gained so much weight is being sedimentary, not moving.  So now I get up and move.  Whenever I am making a meal, which I am doing everyday all day long now, I turn on my Pandora radio and I dance!  When I clean I dance!  When I feel crappy I put on the Funk and dance!  So a new post section I am adding is the songs I dance to.  I will put a button on the sidebar that will have them all listed as I add them to the blog.  So you can find them in one stop like the recipes.  I challenge you to get off that hiney and DANCE!  If you don't like my music, go over to Pandora.com and create your on fast beat free radio station and DANCE! (P.S. It doesn't matter if you think you cant dance, you are in the privacy of your own home, so get moving!)

One of the songs that is really getting me up and dancing is Dynamite by Taio Cruz



Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...