Monday, January 17, 2011

Helping A Friend


Today I went to the Monday morning today, usually I go to the Tuesday night meeting. I did not weigh in, Ill leave that for tomorrow night. I went to the meeting this morning because a co worker of my husbands needed the support, needed someone to be accountable to. I told her I was going to be there waiting for her to show up and sign up! She didnt make it for the meeting, as soon as the meeting ended though she walked through the door. But the important part is that she made it and signed up and went through the "Getting Started" with the leader. AND she is making the time to go to those Monday morning meetings now! I am so proud of her. We can journey together now!
Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...