Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome!


Hello and Welcome to my new space!  I am slowly transferring, and reading, all of my posts from Bloggest Loser, it's amazing to see where I was.  In fact I encourage everyone to go back and re-experience those moments and see how far you have come!  

I would appreciate any new followers either coming from Bloggest Loser or brand spanking new!  I always check out and try to comment on bloggers posts that stop by and leave me comment love!

Feel free to browse around!

Until next time,
Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hyla ! Thanks for stopping by my "sick" post, I hope you feel better soon yourself.

    Looks like you have a new follower here :) I will browse some more when I ain't coughing up a lung too !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...