Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weigh In Night



So tonight was weigh in night, don don don!

I kicked 2.4 pounds to the curb!  Making my total -14.6!  I can see -20 on the horizon!  This week I achieved my 5% goal.  Which means I kicked 5% of my total starting weight to the curb!  Woot!  Woot!  How freakin fantastic is that?!  At -20 I am going to Target and buying a whole new outfit!

Remember I call "it" kickin it to the curb instead of losing it because when you lose something you can find it and I am never going to find it!

Also today is my second child's 5th birthday!  He is growing into such an awesome little man!  Happy Birthday Sheamus!



Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

1 COMMENTS:


Eschelle said...
I like the "kick to the curb" concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...