Saturday, December 31, 2011

How Can That Be?



I mentioned that I went walking and ran the other day.  I didn't stretch before hand and I am feeling the pain in my shins from that : /.  Tomorrow is the local running clubs resolution run and I have been reading the time on there as 1pm but it is actually at 4pm.  I've got plans with a family member at 4pm so I am going to go over there at 1pm and do the 5k route that someone has already mapped out.  The important thing for me is that I actually do it.  Do I wish that I could join in the group and meet these people, of course, but this time that wont work for me, but I am taking charge of my life and I can do this on my own and get it done!

So today I went to Target to grab some things and I tried on some of there Mossimo skinny jeans.  The size 13R fit but were too long, but the size 15R and 15S did not fit, what the?  Anyways they were too long so it doesnt matter.  I really like the Rockstar jeggings from Old Navy I just need to get back there to get the size that fit me now.  They are pretty pricey but I got a gift card for Christmas!

So back to the running thing, sorry got off track as the kids started asking me questions.  Anyway, what I was going to tell you is that I have not run for a couple of months and I figured it would be really difficult being away for so long.  I actually found that it was EASIER!  Easier?  Yes, easier!  I think it is because I am about 20 pounds less than what I was before and I am no longer carrying that weight.  How fantastic!  it gets easier!  Who knew!?

I think that I would like to make a goal of participating in 12 5Ks this year.  Im not sure how I will do this with the funds side of it but I am thinking of asking my friends and family if they will sponsor me in one each.  What do you think?  Do you think if you ask your friends and family would be willing to sponsor you in a goal like this if you were to ask them?  I can think of at least 3 that I feel comfortable asking.

I've got to finish moving all of my Bloggest Loser posts over to this blog, Im not sure if they are back dated if they show in the dashboard timeline, Im kinda afraid of clogging everyones dashboard.  If this happens I would appreciate if someone could let me know through email or leaving a comment, then maybe I could do 3 a day instead of 50...

Here are pictures of my face mask, hopefully not looking like underwear on my head anymore!


The warrior was prompted by this post my husband wrote about me on Bloggest Loser, which I just moved over here.

Keep Going

Sweat is Fat Crying, my favorite new motivating quote!


And of course a dragon.  I dont know if I have ever told you guys this but I have a teeny huge obsession with dragons.  Sorry for the crappy pictures, it's dark here and I am not very motivated right now to get amazing pictures.  But soon you will see pictures of me in it in action!

We are ringing in the New Year in a special way...We have done it this way for the last 7 years and will continue to celebrate this way for way more than that....
Sleeping!  LOL!
 Be safe, drive safe, dont drink and drive! To drink and text!


Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...