Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Juice Fasting Update 3


Today is day 3. Weighed in at 230. Yesterday I had some amazing concoctions

pear and starfruit-the most refreshing

apples, oranges, starfruit, kiwi-I dont recommend juicing kiwi, you dont get much and like the mango it clogs everything up

pear, apples, and oranges

I did eat another chicken pot pie for dinner last night and I was hungry before bed, but I made up another juice and drank it.

The only thing I can feel during the day is that my face is tight, maybe because I am drinking less water?? But that is the only thing I am noticing, besides only 1 small bowel movement at the end of the day. I thought this was going to be really hard, I thought I was going to be starving all day and having loose bowels, but nope, it is actually not that hard!
Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...