Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things I Look Forward To Owning



I am looking forward to owning a t-shirt, yes a t-shirt!  It has been years since I have worn a t-shirt.  They just don't fit right or at all.  More specifically I'd like to own a t-shirt from Ban T-shirts, I love this one;
"A frog does not drink up the pond in which it lives."

Being overweight means that you cant just walk into a store and buy a size, take it home and it fits magically!  Being overweight means you have to try on EVERYTHING and just because it says it is your size, more times than not it does not fit.  I cant wait to buy something without trying it on first and having it fit perfectly!

~Hyla

Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

2 COMMENTS:


Eschelle said...
I LOVE that shirt what a good one!!
Lindsey Lu said...
a tank top. I dreamed of owning a tank top. I can relate!!!! And that is a cute tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...