Monday, July 26, 2010

I Need To Do This For Myself




July 25th-Resisted the urge to eat a sandwich right before I went to bed.  It is a bad habit and I do it even when I am not hungry


July 26th-(my daughter's 3rd birthday)  We let her choose what we were going to have for lunch, she chose McDonalds.  So I took her to get the whole family McDonalds and all I got for myself was an ice tea.  I ate a sandwich when I got home.  She also wanted a cake, even though her party is this weekend, so I got one of those tiny cakes and split it between the 4 kids and didnt take any for myself.

Goal for tonight-Go for a walk when hubby gets home for work, even if it's just a ten minute walk.

Current weight: 251 Shirt size 3X Pant size 24
Highest Ive ever been

~Hyla
Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...