Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Need To Do This For Myself Post Two


July 26th night- I did it!  I was really unmotivated when hubby came home from work last night, but I grabbed my ipod and sneakers and I walked 10 minutes away from my house and then turned around and came back (12 minutes).  I was surprised to find I was not winded in the least when I got home and I felt great.  This morning when I woke up I expected to feel achy and sore and unmotivated, but so far so great!  I feel fine!

Today Ive got to clean, clean, clean.  Some friends I met online 5 years ago, when I was pregnant with my 2nd child, are traveling to the US and they are going to be stopping by!!!!!! Ive never met them in person but I am super uber excited!

Later Ive got to go to a friends house and keep her company while her landlord shows the apartment to potential renters.

Goal for tonight: Walk 12 minutes away from home and then back.
Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...