Monday, October 3, 2011

Update to Late Night Scare


I am so thankful for the many comments on my last post.  I have talked with my mother and gallbladder disease runs in our family.  I have made an appt for next Tuesday morning before class, which happens to be hubby's birthday.  I will let you all know how I fare and what happens from that point.  

Truly that experience has been one of the scariest I have been through and I appreciate the support you have shown me.  BIG HUGS!

I have posted my very first blog post on Win, Lose, or Blog.  I have my own blog over there and then there is the main blog which you can follow and leave comments and enter giveaways over the next 7 weeks.

Again, thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Until next time,

Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for updating~ I was wondering how you were doing! I had an emergency gall bladder removal 8 years ago.. I never had the pain I just felt sick..and drinking water by the gallons. Thankfully they caught it in time. I am glad you are going to get checked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you made an appointment. Glad you feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad you are following up with your doctor. I was thinking about you today and I feel much better knowing you will get some answers. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! At least you're smart to go after one attack...I had probably 7 or 8 before I finally went to the doctor!! It's a miserable pain, definitely the worst I had ever been in!! Good luck - all they do is an ultrasound to see if there are stones and the surgery is super easy =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to have gallbladder surgery a couple of years ago. All my best to you for a fast recovery. Big Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...