1. How do you feel about NY resolutions? Do you make them? Do you forget about them quickly? Do they help you?
I've never made resolutions. I feel like anyone can make a goal at anytime and making them at New Years seems to have them fail more often then not. How about making one on your birthday YOUR next year? That makes more sense to me.
There are things I am focusing on but these are things I have focused on from the beginning.
2. Did you put up a Christmas tree? How many? Is it still up?
Yes. We had two, our big tree with a fantasy theme, dragons, fairies, mermaids, unicorns, etc. And my small pink tree on our dining room table with Irish ornaments. I took it down 2 days ago. I sigh with relief every time I take down the decorations because it makes this tiny place feel larger, cleaner and less clutter.
3. How many total Christmases did you choose to have to attend outside of your home?
2. One with my husband's family and one at my mom's home.
4. What are you most looking forward to this year?
Kayaking again. Running more and further. Possible horseback riding. Buying a house. Our vow renewals in Oct. Finishing my Bachelors Degree.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland this week.
Well Im around here more often because school is still out. Im getting things down around the house. And currently trying to potty train Willow...