here are the rules:
1. post these rules.
2. you must post 11 random things yourself.
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. no stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
11 Random Things:
1.I used to sleep until 2:00PM. get up and eat, stay up until about 11PM and then go back to sleep until 2pm the next day. My husband was the main care taker for the children. I cant imagine still doing that.
2.I have very thick, very long, curly red hair. I dont know why but most people dont believe me when I say I have thick hair. Then I tell them to feel my ponytail or braid or whatever and they are astonished. Why dont they just believe me?
3. One of the things that really upset me 96 pounds ago is when I went to a craft fair with a friend of mine, I was 25 and she was 22. One of the crafters thought she was my daughter, I was mortified and pissed! Now I get mistaken for a college student right out of highschool!
4.I love Hello Kitty, Little Mermaid, Ninjas, Zombies, Seahorses, Old School Nintendo.
5. The only game system I play is my Original Nintendo, usually is is Super Mario 3
6. I hated pink until I met my husband and he made me feel pretty.
7. I took Carpentry in Job Corps because i would be the only girl and wanted to prove that girls could do it too.
8.I wear the pants in our family, I fix everything, deal with the neighbors, look under the hood of the car, and own the power tools!
9. Even though I am the most outspoken and out going in public and my husband is more laid back at home we switch roles and he is the outgoing disciplinarian. I am more likely to say fine whatever and pick my battles.
10. I love that I am getting my sexy back. Even though I said I would never have plastic surgery I have been seriously considering getting the lower body lift.
11. If we don't qualify to buy a house this year I might scream! I cant not stand renting any longer.
1. What are your all time favorite songs? 1-3 choices and why?
The Boy is Mine by Monica and Brandy because my best friend/sister and I used to sing it all the time, we would each take on one of the parts.
Down by 311 because I recorded off the radio onto a cassette tape and I would play it and rewind it over and over again until I learned all the words.
Baby Got Back by Sir Mix A Lot because it is the only song I have ever sung karaoke
2. Who is your favorite author and/or book?
Mist of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley and Eragon by Paolini
3. What is a word that you dislike and wish would be abolished from the human language? ya'll drives me pretty crazy
4. What is your dream job/career/profession?
I used to want to be a fashion designer now I just love being a mom but I do need to have something else going on as well.
5. Do you have a particular tradition on your birthday?
To try and enjoy the day
6. What is your dream vacation spot?
7. What is your biggest nerd trait or habit, if any? (I read newspapers front to back and I also count letters in sentences when I'm talking to people.)
Playing the original Nintendo
8. Do you believe in ghosts and/or spirits? Any encounters/hauntings?
Yes and Yes. Once when I was a little girl my mom caught me having a tea party with the man "standing" behind her when she came into the front, scared the shit out of her. We think it was my grandfather.
9. From the time you get out of bed until you get out the door for the day to work or wherever... how long does it take you? Shower, dress, make-up, coffee, etc..?It's always different because my days are never the same. But if I needed to I could get out the door with a shower and breakfast in 15 minutes.
10. Did you have a childhood toy, teddy bear, etc. that was your fave and what was its name? A lion, a dont know if he had a name.
11. Did you make 2012 Resolutions and what are the top two? no
My 11 Tags are
11 Questions for them
1.How do you plan on meeting your goals this year? Are they realistic? If so do you have high hopes of meeting them and surpassing them?
2.Are you looking forward to any big events this year?
3. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? LOL, I meant where would you like to be?
4.What is your favorite piece of comfy clothing?
5. What is your favorite piece of "I feel hot!" clothing?
6. Honestly, what are your thoughts on Facebook?
7. Have you ever done anything daring? If so, what?
8. What is your favorite book and author?
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. What is your favorite Disney princess or other princess?
11. Do you dream? What about?