Friday, September 10, 2010

It's All About Me


It is my time!  (At least I hope it is!)  I have started classes and so far I love them all!  I have been spending 1 hour in the school workout gym every day!  The teacher says that if I workout 1 hour a day, every day than I could lose 1-1.5 pounds a week!  I have also signed up for a second physical education class!  Can you believe it?  Me, an overweight stay at home mom, is enrolled in TWO physical education classes!  It's fantastic!  One of the teachers was looking for more students to make up a class that works with the college daycare children.  The students work one on one with the kids and learn to make up children physical education programs.  Since I have kids I thought it would be fun and beneficial, not to mention a little more workout for two days a week!

So my normal 1 hour workout at the gym consists of the following;
Rowing machine-10 minutes
Bicycle-10 minutes
Treadmill-30 minutes
Cool Down - 5+

Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...