Monday, February 21, 2011

Well That Was A Mistake


So if you have made a major lifestyle change than you know what I did.  You try something from your old lifestyle and it hurts.  This was pizza from Little Caesars, I had one slice of cheese and a bread stick.  And now I am paying for it with a major migraine, yuk, OUCH.  I am so regretting that decision.  And I am so glad I didn't eat more than that!  Now to does myself with water and try to move it through my system a little quicker because I've got a test to study for!

Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

1 COMMENTS:


Need to Get ME Back said...
Wow! That sucks... but is a good motivator to not go for the greasy stuff next time I guess. It means you've come a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...