Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pumpkin Chocolate Smoothie



This is my version of Calorie Counting Runner Girl's Pumpkin Smoothie recipe.  I dont consume much dairy because it doesnt agree with me and I cant eat cinnamon because it makes me sick to my stomach.  I was also craving something sweet so I added the chocolate and this is what I came up with.

In the blender add:
1/4 Cup coconut milk
1/4 Cup pumpkin puree
1 tbsp of agave (I was going to skip this too but then I realized I still had some in the cupboard)
Dash of nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
1/2 small banana
healthy dollop of Lite chocolate syrup
1/2 Cup of ice 

Blend well and enjoy! This makes one serving.

Photobucket

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I was going to post a pumpkin smoothie recipe too, maybe I will today or tomorrow. I took pics for it as I was making it. Very delicious. Never thought to make a chocolatey version, I will have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see your pumpkin recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...